Beats By Dre Hd Solo, Thanks for stopping by and checking out my DubTurbo review!
Hi, my name\'s Ricky.
I\'ve been producing beats and mixing beats since my teens. I started in the Garage genre of music, but soon found my true passion for music in the form of Drum and Bass and Jungle.
I noticed the new DubTurbo beat making software kicking up a fuss in the urban music lovers scene, so I decided to investigate further.
I have to admit I have always been quite skeptical of entry-level solutions to studio software\'s. Ever since they first appeared on the X box gaming consoles a few years back.
Unfortunately, they were never really able to mimic a real studio and Beats By Dre Hd Solo I found them to be dull and boring and not very creative at all.
However as technology has advanced so have the beat making software\'s!
When Beats By Dre Hd Solo I first set up the DubTurbo beat making software, it was quick to install onto my laptop and I was up and running in no time.
Now I do have one advantage here, and that\'s that I tested it in my studio so I was running my laptop through separates and speakers. Which meant booming sounds.
Anyway, I soon found myself quite drawn into the software\'s simplicity, yet flexible enough with enough features to really get my creative juices flowing.
I was soon engrossed for hours, endlessly importing samples and playing around with the Beats By Dre Hd Solo effects and levels.
There are a total of 16 tracks per channel meaning you can layer a total of 16 different samples/ sounds into your tracks.
Take it from experience this is plenty. The software\'s creators have also creatively created a keyboard in the software for your key notes which is controlled externally by your keyboard!
Everything about the software can be controlled from your computer!
As someone who spends a lot of time in a studio playing with lots of different gadgets and equipment, I can honestly say this took some getting used to.
This does of course reflect on the DubTurbo beat making software\'s overall capability to produce tracks against a fully equipped studio.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7001468
沒有留言:
張貼留言